The Power of Lucid Dreaming


Hello and welcome to my blog. I would like to let you know that this blog is in progress. I am planning on writing a new post everyday. Here you will learn how to become an advanced lucid dreamer. I will teach you everything I've learned through my years of lucid dreaming.
 By now I am sure you know what lucid dreaming is, in short it is knowing that you are dreaming while you're dreaming. Imagine being in a dream and suddenly realizing everything around you is not real, that you are actually just inside your mind.                              
In this other reality, or fantasy world anything is possible. When I say anything I mean ANYTHING, read this next passage from one of my earlier lucid dreams,
                                                                               

                                                         
                                                            Pool Party
                                                                                                                                               11/17/09
"I am in my bed I feel as if I have woken up. I can see the ceiling fan. I can also hear the whooshing sound as it spins, I do a reality check, wait a minute, I can breath through my nose, but how, I am pinching it with my fingers their is only one explanation I must be dreaming. I get up from my bed walk into the living room I look around for a few seconds 'their it is,' I say to myself as i reach for the remote control. I turn on my big screen t.v, in my dream it is more of a 100" compared to my 46" in real life, I keep flipping the channels and stop when i see a pool party outside a huge mansion. I decide this is a cool place to chill. I look at the t.v and jump in. For a few seconds I feel like I am inside a vortex  Once in I am standing by the side of the pool. I can feel the suns warm rays on my skin. Their is about five women all wearing a different colored swim suit. I tell the woman in the yellow bikini to come towards me she heads my way and I turn my back. I think about what girl it would be appropriate to be with. Hmm, I think for a sec... Megan Fox, yeah that is a good choice. thinking really hard I remind myself about what I know she looks like, she has black hair and beautiful almond shaped blue eyes. I turn back around to take a look, yes it worked. I walk up to her I get closer and as I am about to kiss her, the dream starts to fade away. Dam-it I must of closed my eyes to tight because everything is going black. It seems as if I am now in my bed. I start to feel around with my hands I can feel my sheets. I open my eyes I do a reality check just in case. Sadly it fails now I am sure I have woken up."

 I had much to learn about how important it is to control your emotions and staying relaxed. This was my lucid dreams about three months from when I read my first article on lucid dreaming. This was not my first lucid dream. My first one only took two weeks to have. Since then it has been four and a half years of  reading everything I could find on the subject, and practicing different methods to lucid dreaming. I am now eighteen years old. Through this blog I well explain in more detail exactly what it feels like to be inside a dream.You will realize how much more their is to life then we think. In this other realm you are capable of talking with your own subconscious mind if you choose. You are able to ask your dream for anything you want, and the dream will give it to you. I will only mention ten but the things you can do in a lucid dream are unlimited.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Best Lucid Dreaming Methods

Their are many different methods to have a lucid dream. If you stick to one I promise you will have a lucid dream in no time.


DILD: Dream Induced Lucid Dream. This is one of the easiest ways to attain lucidity. I would consider this is a method for beginners keeping a journal is very important as you will notice patterns forming from your dreams these are called dream signs. Once you have figured out your dream signs in real life every time you see a dream sign do a reality check
method  an extended version of each method in the future. this is because you will use reality checks the most with this method. For this method to work it will involve a couple of things like reality checks, waking up a couple hours before usual and a little bit of luck.
In order for DILD to work you will need to start doing reality checks at least once an hour if you can do more great. related to the DILD method is something called all day awareness. This is pretty much like a reality check that goes out thought the whole day. Later on I will post a whole article dedicated to All day awareness.
Once you have made a habit of doing as many reality checks as possible the next step is to set your alarm about 4 hours after you go to sleep. Once you wake up do some more reality checks if you have some galantamine it would be a good idea to take it. Just go to sleep like you would any other night. In five too ten minutes all you have to do is go back to sleep and realize your dreaming. If you have ever tripped on good shrooms or LSD I am telling you that lucid dreaming is 100x better.



MILD: Stands for Mnemonic Induced Lucid Dream. This method was invented by the most famous lucid dreamer, Stephen LaBerge. It involves repeating a mantra over and over until fall asleep. This method is a little boring but if used right it has proven to be very effective. The first thing that will be needed is a mantra. Create a mantra that you will not mind repeating over and over. Something like "I will become lucid once I am dreaming" Or "Next time I am dreaming I will realize I am just dreaming." You will need to repeat this before going to sleep or even better after four hours of sleeping. You will want to repeat your mantra until you fall asleep or you have it set in your mind. When you are saying the mantra in your head you want to mean what your saying. Stay relaxed and keep all other thoughts out of your mind. Will work better if you meditate.

WILD: This method is for more experienced lucid dreamers. Wild stands for Wake Induce Lucid Dream. The concept is that your body falls asleep while your mind stays awake. To be able to achieve a lucid dream through the wild method you should already be a daily mediator. Don't let this discourage you when I first learned about WILD I tried and failed. Did you know that failing is not always a bad thing. Think about how many times Edison failed. I advise you to learn how to meditate. Don't expect to succeed on your first try, it will take time to master. But once you do the results will be amazing. Their are many different ways to do the WILD method, but let me tell you a secret ,their is no right way. The one and only right way is they way You do it. You should try again and again and until you succeed, you should learn what you did wrong each time.  (btw this is a basic step way a more detailed version coming up). Ok first of all you need to set the intention all day that you want to have a lucid dream this will prepare your mind. Think about what you want to do in the lucid dream have a goal. Next set your alarm clock for four hours. This is an important step. Once my alarm clock goes off I get up from my bed and empty my bladder. I try not to think about much if anything at all. Once I do that I go back to bed and get as comfortable as I can. Next I cross my index finger with my middle finger. From their i fall asleep as i would usually do, except I don't I set all my attention on one thing my breath this is where being able to meditate comes in. Sleep paralysis comes next DON'T be afraid haha.
The cool thing about sleep paralysis is that you can set what you want to see. This way you will be more in aww instead of fear. Next is make yourself see a portal and you can send your self through that portal. You float yourself into it next you can appear in two places if you set a really good intention of being somewhere than you might go their other times the going into the portal seems to fail an you think you woken up in your bed then since your a good reality checker you check and if that reality check fails meaning you have woken up in your dream well that's great. What happens next is up too you.


1 comment:

  1. Lucid dreaming, or being aware that you are dreaming while still in the dream state, rarely occurs without practice and training.
    what is Lucid dreaming

    ReplyDelete