The Power of Lucid Dreaming


Hello and welcome to my blog. I would like to let you know that this blog is in progress. I am planning on writing a new post everyday. Here you will learn how to become an advanced lucid dreamer. I will teach you everything I've learned through my years of lucid dreaming.
 By now I am sure you know what lucid dreaming is, in short it is knowing that you are dreaming while you're dreaming. Imagine being in a dream and suddenly realizing everything around you is not real, that you are actually just inside your mind.                              
In this other reality, or fantasy world anything is possible. When I say anything I mean ANYTHING, read this next passage from one of my earlier lucid dreams,
                                                                               

                                                         
                                                            Pool Party
                                                                                                                                               11/17/09
"I am in my bed I feel as if I have woken up. I can see the ceiling fan. I can also hear the whooshing sound as it spins, I do a reality check, wait a minute, I can breath through my nose, but how, I am pinching it with my fingers their is only one explanation I must be dreaming. I get up from my bed walk into the living room I look around for a few seconds 'their it is,' I say to myself as i reach for the remote control. I turn on my big screen t.v, in my dream it is more of a 100" compared to my 46" in real life, I keep flipping the channels and stop when i see a pool party outside a huge mansion. I decide this is a cool place to chill. I look at the t.v and jump in. For a few seconds I feel like I am inside a vortex  Once in I am standing by the side of the pool. I can feel the suns warm rays on my skin. Their is about five women all wearing a different colored swim suit. I tell the woman in the yellow bikini to come towards me she heads my way and I turn my back. I think about what girl it would be appropriate to be with. Hmm, I think for a sec... Megan Fox, yeah that is a good choice. thinking really hard I remind myself about what I know she looks like, she has black hair and beautiful almond shaped blue eyes. I turn back around to take a look, yes it worked. I walk up to her I get closer and as I am about to kiss her, the dream starts to fade away. Dam-it I must of closed my eyes to tight because everything is going black. It seems as if I am now in my bed. I start to feel around with my hands I can feel my sheets. I open my eyes I do a reality check just in case. Sadly it fails now I am sure I have woken up."

 I had much to learn about how important it is to control your emotions and staying relaxed. This was my lucid dreams about three months from when I read my first article on lucid dreaming. This was not my first lucid dream. My first one only took two weeks to have. Since then it has been four and a half years of  reading everything I could find on the subject, and practicing different methods to lucid dreaming. I am now eighteen years old. Through this blog I well explain in more detail exactly what it feels like to be inside a dream.You will realize how much more their is to life then we think. In this other realm you are capable of talking with your own subconscious mind if you choose. You are able to ask your dream for anything you want, and the dream will give it to you. I will only mention ten but the things you can do in a lucid dream are unlimited.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Sleep Paralysis


"..even though my eyes are open I can't move it's as if my whole body is glued to my bed. Their is a loud buzzing sound that I can hear inside my head. I try to call my mom for help but not a single noise comes out of my mouth," after this happened to me I started praying to god because I thought I was being possessed by an evil spirit. Later on I found out this is called sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis is normal and even though we don't notice it happens to us every night. The reason we do notice it sometimes is because our mind wakes up before our body. We need this so that we do not act out our dreams. Sleep Paralysis is defined as:"A frightening form of paralysis that occurs when a person suddenly finds himself or herself unable to move for a few minutes, most often upon falling asleep or waking up. Sleep paralysis is due to an irregularity in passing between the stages of sleep and wakefulness.

The symptoms of sleep paralysis include sensations of noises, smells, levitation, paralysis, terror, and images of frightening intruders. Once considered very rare, up to half of all people are now believed to experience sleep paralysis sometime during their life. Sleep paralysis is not considered to be a sign of a serious condition, although it can be frightening."(http://www.medterms.com).
  Sleep Paralysis is nothing to be afraid of. In fact you should embrace it. Part of being a lucid dreamer involves loosing the fear. It is very easy to transition from sleep paralysis into a lucid dream. You can find out more by reading the post I did on the WILD method.

1 comment: