The Power of Lucid Dreaming


Hello and welcome to my blog. I would like to let you know that this blog is in progress. I am planning on writing a new post everyday. Here you will learn how to become an advanced lucid dreamer. I will teach you everything I've learned through my years of lucid dreaming.
 By now I am sure you know what lucid dreaming is, in short it is knowing that you are dreaming while you're dreaming. Imagine being in a dream and suddenly realizing everything around you is not real, that you are actually just inside your mind.                              
In this other reality, or fantasy world anything is possible. When I say anything I mean ANYTHING, read this next passage from one of my earlier lucid dreams,
                                                                               

                                                         
                                                            Pool Party
                                                                                                                                               11/17/09
"I am in my bed I feel as if I have woken up. I can see the ceiling fan. I can also hear the whooshing sound as it spins, I do a reality check, wait a minute, I can breath through my nose, but how, I am pinching it with my fingers their is only one explanation I must be dreaming. I get up from my bed walk into the living room I look around for a few seconds 'their it is,' I say to myself as i reach for the remote control. I turn on my big screen t.v, in my dream it is more of a 100" compared to my 46" in real life, I keep flipping the channels and stop when i see a pool party outside a huge mansion. I decide this is a cool place to chill. I look at the t.v and jump in. For a few seconds I feel like I am inside a vortex  Once in I am standing by the side of the pool. I can feel the suns warm rays on my skin. Their is about five women all wearing a different colored swim suit. I tell the woman in the yellow bikini to come towards me she heads my way and I turn my back. I think about what girl it would be appropriate to be with. Hmm, I think for a sec... Megan Fox, yeah that is a good choice. thinking really hard I remind myself about what I know she looks like, she has black hair and beautiful almond shaped blue eyes. I turn back around to take a look, yes it worked. I walk up to her I get closer and as I am about to kiss her, the dream starts to fade away. Dam-it I must of closed my eyes to tight because everything is going black. It seems as if I am now in my bed. I start to feel around with my hands I can feel my sheets. I open my eyes I do a reality check just in case. Sadly it fails now I am sure I have woken up."

 I had much to learn about how important it is to control your emotions and staying relaxed. This was my lucid dreams about three months from when I read my first article on lucid dreaming. This was not my first lucid dream. My first one only took two weeks to have. Since then it has been four and a half years of  reading everything I could find on the subject, and practicing different methods to lucid dreaming. I am now eighteen years old. Through this blog I well explain in more detail exactly what it feels like to be inside a dream.You will realize how much more their is to life then we think. In this other realm you are capable of talking with your own subconscious mind if you choose. You are able to ask your dream for anything you want, and the dream will give it to you. I will only mention ten but the things you can do in a lucid dream are unlimited.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Galantamine

Galantamine is called the lucid dream pill, and for a good reason. Compared to any other substance galantamine has to be my favorite. Since it was approved by the FDA in 2001 it has been used as a memory enhancer, for this reason it is prescribed to Alzheimer patients. I was introduced to galantamine about a year and a half ago. I have kept a record of all the times I have used it and out of 27 times 22 I had a lucid dream. The other 5 times although I consider failed attempts I learned from what I did wrong. I do advise you avoid drugs and alcohol the night you decide to take galantamine. I have also noticed that when I use galantamine my lucid dream usually begins in my room. I had Sleep Paralysis Every single time. Some of my lucid dreams while on galantamine lasted well over forty minutes.
Pros
*Your chances of having a lucid dream increase                                                     
*Your dream will be extremely vivid                                        
*Dreams last more time

*Remembering your dream is much easier 

Cons
*Nightmares due to sleep paralysis 

*Can be difficult to fall back to sleep

*Small headache sort of like a
hangover if you take too much

*Stomachache also could happen if you take too much

I recommend to buy GalantaMind it works very well. It is a little expensive, but believe me it is well worth the money. To use it you will need to sleep at about 11:00pm sleep for 5 hours wake up at 4:00am. For better results take 8mg each pill contains 4mg so take two. Next do whatever method you have practiced MILD, DILD, or WILD. 

WARNING
Do Not take more than 8mg!!! You will get horrible nightmares plus you could easily get sick!

7 comments:

  1. dude i will order those pills on the side of the page i heard good things about them i would really recommend people to buy them its worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck yeah M.r Mathers and yeah I would like to hear about your experiences I will include it on my next post for everybody to see.
    I would also like to know as a reader what are you more intrested in reading about in terms of lucid dreaming?
    Also I would appreciate if you subscribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha-ha Mr. Quiroz im all for god and i would would be very interested on reading about experiences with god in your dreams and im like rookie in this lucid dream world and i will subscribe to your blog
    p.s:heard about the demon dream liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermano Quiroz, Can You Do Anything While You Lucid Dream?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do anything you want, tell me what you would do?

    ReplyDelete