The Power of Lucid Dreaming


Hello and welcome to my blog. I would like to let you know that this blog is in progress. I am planning on writing a new post everyday. Here you will learn how to become an advanced lucid dreamer. I will teach you everything I've learned through my years of lucid dreaming.
 By now I am sure you know what lucid dreaming is, in short it is knowing that you are dreaming while you're dreaming. Imagine being in a dream and suddenly realizing everything around you is not real, that you are actually just inside your mind.                              
In this other reality, or fantasy world anything is possible. When I say anything I mean ANYTHING, read this next passage from one of my earlier lucid dreams,
                                                                               

                                                         
                                                            Pool Party
                                                                                                                                               11/17/09
"I am in my bed I feel as if I have woken up. I can see the ceiling fan. I can also hear the whooshing sound as it spins, I do a reality check, wait a minute, I can breath through my nose, but how, I am pinching it with my fingers their is only one explanation I must be dreaming. I get up from my bed walk into the living room I look around for a few seconds 'their it is,' I say to myself as i reach for the remote control. I turn on my big screen t.v, in my dream it is more of a 100" compared to my 46" in real life, I keep flipping the channels and stop when i see a pool party outside a huge mansion. I decide this is a cool place to chill. I look at the t.v and jump in. For a few seconds I feel like I am inside a vortex  Once in I am standing by the side of the pool. I can feel the suns warm rays on my skin. Their is about five women all wearing a different colored swim suit. I tell the woman in the yellow bikini to come towards me she heads my way and I turn my back. I think about what girl it would be appropriate to be with. Hmm, I think for a sec... Megan Fox, yeah that is a good choice. thinking really hard I remind myself about what I know she looks like, she has black hair and beautiful almond shaped blue eyes. I turn back around to take a look, yes it worked. I walk up to her I get closer and as I am about to kiss her, the dream starts to fade away. Dam-it I must of closed my eyes to tight because everything is going black. It seems as if I am now in my bed. I start to feel around with my hands I can feel my sheets. I open my eyes I do a reality check just in case. Sadly it fails now I am sure I have woken up."

 I had much to learn about how important it is to control your emotions and staying relaxed. This was my lucid dreams about three months from when I read my first article on lucid dreaming. This was not my first lucid dream. My first one only took two weeks to have. Since then it has been four and a half years of  reading everything I could find on the subject, and practicing different methods to lucid dreaming. I am now eighteen years old. Through this blog I well explain in more detail exactly what it feels like to be inside a dream.You will realize how much more their is to life then we think. In this other realm you are capable of talking with your own subconscious mind if you choose. You are able to ask your dream for anything you want, and the dream will give it to you. I will only mention ten but the things you can do in a lucid dream are unlimited.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Dream Stabilization Technique

My first couple of  lucid dreams did not last long at all, only a few seconds to a minute at the most. Well I got frustrated and started looking for ways to expand my time inside a dream. Once I learned about dream stabilization I was able to last much longer and finally feel what it really means to be in a lucid dream. By doing this technique your lucid dreams will last anywhere from 10-60 minutes. With more experience it will become easy to induce a lucid dream that lasts over half an hour. I hope you will benefit from this Stabilization Technique.

Once you realize you are dreaming you will need too,

  • Reality check- This will just help assure yourself you are dreaming.

  • Focus- Focusing involves relaxing and bringing your attention to the task of dream stabilization. Many newbie lucid dreamers want to rush into the dream, and start having as much fun as they can before the dream ends. What usually happens is you get really excited, and your mind starts bouncing around from thought to thought. The result will be waking up. You will need to keep these three things in mind, Stop. Relax. Focus. You will want be as calm as possible. Think of it like this, you are playing poker and in your hand you hold all four A's, even though you want to show your excitement you must control yourself. You must also firmly believe that you have plenty of time because you are in control. 

  • Hand Examination- Now hold your hands up in front of you look at them very closely. Notice every single detail, from wrinkles and to the little hairs. Take your time, the longer you do this the longer your dream will last. 
  •  Verbal Commands- Once you have carefully examined your hands, start to rub them together. Feel the heat your hands are producing by rubbing them together. While doing this say, "Increase lucidity now"! by saying this you have just asked the dream to allow you to see more clearly.                                                             


Now put your hands down, look up everything should look as clear as water. You can now proceed to have fun and explore the world inside you. Reminding yourself you are dreaming through out the dream this will help you from loosing awareness. Also, remember to re-stabilize every so often you feel like the dream is fading away.


2 comments:

  1. sir the truth im a fan i can make your blog or webpage big just call me at 575-840-0939

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can become working partners make out there

    ReplyDelete