The Power of Lucid Dreaming


Hello and welcome to my blog. I would like to let you know that this blog is in progress. I am planning on writing a new post everyday. Here you will learn how to become an advanced lucid dreamer. I will teach you everything I've learned through my years of lucid dreaming.
 By now I am sure you know what lucid dreaming is, in short it is knowing that you are dreaming while you're dreaming. Imagine being in a dream and suddenly realizing everything around you is not real, that you are actually just inside your mind.                              
In this other reality, or fantasy world anything is possible. When I say anything I mean ANYTHING, read this next passage from one of my earlier lucid dreams,
                                                                               

                                                         
                                                            Pool Party
                                                                                                                                               11/17/09
"I am in my bed I feel as if I have woken up. I can see the ceiling fan. I can also hear the whooshing sound as it spins, I do a reality check, wait a minute, I can breath through my nose, but how, I am pinching it with my fingers their is only one explanation I must be dreaming. I get up from my bed walk into the living room I look around for a few seconds 'their it is,' I say to myself as i reach for the remote control. I turn on my big screen t.v, in my dream it is more of a 100" compared to my 46" in real life, I keep flipping the channels and stop when i see a pool party outside a huge mansion. I decide this is a cool place to chill. I look at the t.v and jump in. For a few seconds I feel like I am inside a vortex  Once in I am standing by the side of the pool. I can feel the suns warm rays on my skin. Their is about five women all wearing a different colored swim suit. I tell the woman in the yellow bikini to come towards me she heads my way and I turn my back. I think about what girl it would be appropriate to be with. Hmm, I think for a sec... Megan Fox, yeah that is a good choice. thinking really hard I remind myself about what I know she looks like, she has black hair and beautiful almond shaped blue eyes. I turn back around to take a look, yes it worked. I walk up to her I get closer and as I am about to kiss her, the dream starts to fade away. Dam-it I must of closed my eyes to tight because everything is going black. It seems as if I am now in my bed. I start to feel around with my hands I can feel my sheets. I open my eyes I do a reality check just in case. Sadly it fails now I am sure I have woken up."

 I had much to learn about how important it is to control your emotions and staying relaxed. This was my lucid dreams about three months from when I read my first article on lucid dreaming. This was not my first lucid dream. My first one only took two weeks to have. Since then it has been four and a half years of  reading everything I could find on the subject, and practicing different methods to lucid dreaming. I am now eighteen years old. Through this blog I well explain in more detail exactly what it feels like to be inside a dream.You will realize how much more their is to life then we think. In this other realm you are capable of talking with your own subconscious mind if you choose. You are able to ask your dream for anything you want, and the dream will give it to you. I will only mention ten but the things you can do in a lucid dream are unlimited.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Favorite Things To Do In A Lucid Dream


In this post I give you 10 cool ideas on what you could do in a lucid dream. Doing each one will take time, it is important to learn how to stabilize your dream before attempting these more advance tasks. I will post a great stabilizing technique as soon as I am finish writing it.

1. Flying- I put flying as my number one favorite thing to do for many reason. First of all know that being able to fly will be as free as you will ever feel. In ninety percent of my lucid dreams I choose to fly as my primary way to get from place to place. Flying is so much fun, sometimes I get distracted from my goal and  decide I'd rather spend my time flying around. The ability to fly will feel very natural in the dream world. The most important thing is to remember that this is your world and here anything is more than possible including flying. For example what I do is make myself feel as light as I can. Once I feel weightless I jump and little by little I get higher. Use your arms to steer the way you would like to go. And for an even greater flying experience, grow some angel wings. It will become easier to fly as your wings will do most of the work. You could even morph yourself into an eagle and soar the skies. Flying is also the easiest way to get to space. Which takes me to my second favorite thing to do.


2. Going to Space- Have you ever wanted to become an astronaut? I know as a kid I did. Even though it is very unlikely I will ever get to go on a space mission, I can still make it happen in my dreams. Who knew bouncing on the moon could be so much fun. Or how about going to a different planet where aliens actually exist. Even just going to space and floating is wonderful. I was able to do this in one of my lucid dreams, "I am playing ping-pong outside my house with my family when suddenly I realize this is a dream, I do a reality check. Yup, I am dreaming. I then stabilize the dream. I remember my goal for my next lucid dream was to explore space. I look up in the sky it does not look like the sky I am used to seeing. This sky is more of a purple color. I fly to the top of my roof, from their I start to fly higher and higher until I am no longer on earth. I look around I see four planets around me they are big like Jupiter, but different colors some green with yellow. The ones to the other side are orange with blue rings, they look a little bit like Saturn.  Everything is very quiet, I am even able to hear myself breathing. I just float their with not a thought in my head. I feel more relaxed than I have ever felt in my life." This place was so mind blowing I've had to go back every time I get the chance.


3. Time Traveling- Controlling time is one of the most fascinating things to do in a lucid dream. You can go to the past and revisit an old memory. Although going to the future will not be at all accurate, since everything you will see is just made up by your imagination. I have been able to stop time as well, "I am on the freeway. Theirs a lot of cars 'I must be in San Antonio', I think to myself. Demons are taking over the world. I get inside a car with my cousin Daniel. I am very frightened as I believe the world is about to end. While driving I do a reality check and become lucid. For some reason the car stops working. We get out, Daniel grabs a motorcycle and takes off. I really want everything to stop, with both my fist clenched I scream at the top of my lungs 'Stop'. Suddenly everything gets quiet, I look around and all the cars are frozen still. I see a demon I get close to him I observe him, I see he is made of black smoke with red eyes. My curiosity gets the best of m,e as I decide to see what he feels like I am about to touch it when it takes off to the skies. This was enough to scare me awake." As you see in dreams it is possible freeze time.


4. Eating- "I walk into an unknown house, I go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator door.  As I had hoped there is a small Pizza Hut box full of traditional buffalo hot wings. I grab the box and set it on the table. I pickup a hot wing and bite it, as I do I think to myself wow this is the most delicious hot wing I've ever tasted. I only eat one wing, because even though I keep taking bite after bite the hot wing stays the same. It's as if its a magic hot wing because after biting it, it just seems to never finish."  In the dream world it is possible to eat as much of any food you want. The best part about it is that you can eat a whole cheese cake by yourself without ever gaining a single pound. It would also be interesting to taste something in your dream that you have never tried in real life. Then try it for real and see how closely it resembled the food in your dream.


5. Talking to the Subconscious-  This is one of the most rewarding parts of lucid dreaming. Your subconscious is full of useful information. It is very capable of responding to any question you have for it. For your first time talking to your subconscious I would recommend asking it to show you something important.  To do this all you have to do is stop what your doing and look up and shout your request. I promise you this will be one of your greatest experiences. Pay attention to your subconscious it has much to show you. You will learn a lot from it.


6. Looking in the mirror- Not only is this fun, but it will help you get great insight on yourself. The mirror will be a great tool to use in your lucid dreams. You can even reach your subconscious through it. I scared myself a little the first time I looked in the mirror. I could see my reflection but it was not me at all, I describe myself in this next passage from my journal, " My head is much larger than normal, my face looks much more round, and I have small freckles all over it. It also looks like I am missing a lot of hair, my teeth look as though I haven't washed them in years." Though at first I was freaked out after a few minutes I thought it was funny. I have messed around with the mirror many more times. I have learned that if you jump into the mirror you will come out in a totally new place.These experiments have made me realize how trippy lucid dreaming really is.


7. Popping the magic pill- Have you ever wanted to have a superpower. By taking this pill, the one you have just found in your pocket, you will gain any ability of your choice. My personal favorite is pyrokinesis  "... already lucid I walk down main street I'm feeling a little destructive. I think for a minute what power I should use. I remember about a cool way to have powers, I reach into my pocket and just as I had thought it would be their I grab the little red pill. I swallow the pill and say to myself 'I am hoping it will give me fire powers.' I snap my finger imagining I can produce fire nothing happens. A little disappointed I try it again this time assuring myself it will work. I put my hand out in front of me my palm up, again I imagine a flame on it. It begins to feel very warm, some fire comes out of the my palm. I concentrate to make the fire grow. Now I have a good size ball of fire in my hand, I throw it at a blue truck the truck immediately blows up..."  Haha sometimes becoming the villain can be more fun than being the superhero.


8. Music- Lucid dreaming takes music to a whole new level. One time I woke up early in the morning, it was around 4 a.m. At first I couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to grab and listen to some music on my Ipod. As I was falling asleep I could still hear the music, I felt my body start to go numb. I was entering sleep paralysis. When I could start to see more clearly I noticed I was at my friends house and we were sitting at a table. I had gone from sleeping directly into the dream. I could hear the song I was listening to just before I had fallen asleep. Once I could hear the music it made me realize I was dreaming. The music sounded cooler than ever. Plus it had helped me become lucid which was a great discovery.



9. Meeting famous people- So far I have been able to talk to my favorite rapper Eminem. He gives me great tips on how to become a better rapper. Meeting famous people also includes going to their sold out concerts. I also like to party with my favorite actresses including Selena Gomez, Megan Fox, and Jennifer Lawrence. A crazy thing I found out by going to these parties is that if you drink you will feel drunk just like you would in real life.


10. Explore the ocean- "I'm on a small boat in what seems the middle of the ocean. I start to hear a loud roaring noise. I can see a tornado start to form just ahead of me. At this point I am frightened, I proceed to do a reality check as this does not seem right. I become lucid seeing the tornado get closer to me I jump into the water. The first thing I notice is how easy it is to breath. I keep swimming to the bottom. On my way I see a dolphin, I pet it for a little bit. I am about to get on its back when I wake up." It might of only lasted a few minutes but I also learned a lot. I learned that their is nothing to fear in the dream world. Once I lost the fear of the possibility of me drowning this dream became an adventure. 

Feel free to comment and talk about some of your favorite lucid dreams.







1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete